I was just trying to figure out exactly where our commuter architect will be arriving from as he travels from Aarhus to good old Copenhagen and I stumbled on I guess what you could call Denmark's hopstop. After I did a search for his itinerary and the train schedule came up I was curious about the little CO2 symbol on the menu bar and low and behold after I hit it, a cute little propaganda-ish diagram came up with all the graphical numbers to make it clear that as a train traveler for today I was spending 14.2 Kg where as a car driver I would be wasting a big ol' 31.8 Kg's. This has me thinking about Copenhagen's campaign to become the ECO-METROPOLE OF THE WORLD by 1215...


awesome! so do we know which train station our dear architect commuter arrives at in copenhagen? the main station? then he can pick up a bike right outside of the station and cycle over to his architecture firm [do we know what neighborhood in copenhagen is likely to possess our commuter's firm]? also it is fitting that they have a little CO2 propograndist diagram [how cute!] - the winner of the CPH bike share will be annouced at the United Nations Climate Change Conference in CPH in December http://en.cop15.dk/
ReplyDelete