Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bike Silo Renderings







Here are the first rough renderings of the exterior envelope of the silo. I know there has been dispute over the size of the hexagons. However, due to the limitations of my computer, i.e. lack of RAM, I have to resort to using a larger hexagons in order to render within a reasonable amount of time.
Erik, your sketches are very helpful in establishing the overall concept. I like the idea of having a daytime and nighttime rendering of the silo depot within context of the city. There will be more images to come.


1 comment:

  1. cool dude, the renderings look good. maybe just dispense with the hexagons alotgether and make the screen just translucent and we'll show a detail image of the actual size hex screen.
    Also the chain-drive thingy goes outboard of the circle the screen makes in plan...

    ReplyDelete